April 15, 2009

Leah Miller - Proud to be a Student-Athlete

My name is Leah Miller and I will be a senior student-athlete at DWU next year. That is right, a student-athlete. Here at DWU athlete never comes before student and I have to say that I am proud of that. For me, being a student athlete is an accomplishment because not everyone can do it. Being a student- athlete makes me manage my time, which in turn, will help me in my education career that is quickly approaching. Being a student-athlete has also given me more confidence in myself by being able to multi-task. I can do homework, while folding clothes, making lunch and have that all done by 3:30 before practice. I am privileged to be able to be a student-athlete and hope that more people are able to accomplish the same.

:) THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment